September 17, 2014

Quilled Earrings

Hi... This message is regarding quilling earrings. Jumkas are Rs.100/- and rest all ranges from Rs.50-Rs.95/-. Depends on the pattern :)

Thanks for showing interest. BTW, Jhumkas range from Rs.100/-. All these are handmade and it is all my individual effort in designing each and everything here.  I will send few snaps of Jhumkas. Even more big can be done. Customisation of colors are also possible.

Regarding order confirmation, If you are further interested in buying earrings, I will tell you the exact amount which will include packing and shipping charges and you need to transfer it to my account. On receipt of the same, I will ship and you will get within 3 to 5 business days. Thanks much in advance.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger